It recently was rushed to hospital with abdominal pain migraine spotting and vomiting and I was diagnosed with ovarian abscess and possible PID. And more recently when in hospital for unrelated gastro got told I had tested positive for gonorrhea last time I was hospitalized. I am so confused as for the last 14 years since I was 19 I have been in a relationship with the same man and he swears he hasn't cheated on me or even touched another women since we were together. He obviously had sexual encounters before we met but how could I not notice in 14 years one of us having a std I had also gotten a blood test for sexually transmitted diseases the year before I I met him due to a sexual assault and I never got told I had any std and I also have had different doctors examinations etc due to pregnancy woman's problems etc so wouldn't I have known if I had it before we got together. Is there any possibility one of us didn't know we got it before we got in this long term relationship or could I have gotten it any other way then sexually as I've been with one man for 14 years.

Sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day vyadhihar rasayan 125 mg twice a day gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 8-10 days and for complete cure take it for 60 - 90 days only.
Many time this infection remain silent without any symptoms of years also