HI, I am 32 years old. I have erection issues from last two days only. Previous it used to grow and hard in or less than 1 minute. But, now I have to put more effort to make it grow and hard. Although its not getting hard. What is the reason please advise?

Hello- Since it is rather uncommon, youth impotence is particularly unsettling for young men who should be at the peak of their virility. The condition is characterized primarily by an inability to achieve a hard erection. Of irony, a potential cause of the disorder is over masturbation. Reduce your masturbation. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Consumption of fatty foods leads to the production of plaque that clogs arteries and blocks the flow of blood to the heart. This plaque can also block the arteries leading to the genitals, interfering with the ability to achieve an erection. Include pumpkin seeds, bee pollen or royal jelly in your diet. Avoid alcohol, especially before sexual encounters. Be sure to maintain a regular exercise regiment.