Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sister was married and she is got children's. Now she is 26 years. She act like a child. She is not recognising her kids. She act like a 6 or 7 year girl. I don't no what happen to her can you please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
brahmi avleh 10 gm twice a day ras raj ras 125 mg twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.