Dear doctors, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from 15 days but my prob. Is not lack of testosterones in my body, its lack of blood entering in the blood vessel of my penis so I need a medicine which help to increase the blood concentration in my Penis. So it get erect last longer. I am highly thankful to you for any useful advice to suggest something for cure it.

Hello- Blood carries nutrients and essential blood cells to all parts of the body. Without blood, there can be no life, and without blood flow, there can be no erection. Some men lack proper blood flow in the penile tissues, causing a sudden—always unwatned—lack of erectile capacity. Most men who suffer from poor blood flow also combat venous leaks that prevent the penis from holding enough blood to power an erection. If looking for a permanent recovery then Ayurveda is the answer as, Alkaloids, flavonoids, mucilage, saponins, tannins and bioactive phenols found in the ayurvedic herbs improve erectile quality and can provide permanent recovery from Venous leakage induced erectile dysfunction.