Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I sometimes feel like all around me only hate me and just want to get rid of me I just feel to low and useless and even feel to die what should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
You can consult me at Lybrate for proper counseling and homoeopathic treatment. It gives proper help.
You should visit psychologist or psychiatrist asap You require sessions of counselling & medication as well These symptoms are related to thought, before it becomes psychotic please visit psychiatrist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.