Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I am 31 year old newly married, having problem with premature ejaculations take lots of ayurved medicine. Is there any cure treatment for this problem?

1 Doctor Answered
vrihad vangeshwar ras125 mg twice a day kamdev avlh 10 gm twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.