Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 25 years old female. I am getting blood sugar level more than 180 from past 1 month everyday. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
basant kusumakar ras 125mg wice a day gudmaar aveh 2-3 gm twice a day
Get your fasting, pp blood sugar and HbA1c test done and consult a Physician/Endocrinologist with reports.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.