Hello doctor I am thalassemia major have diabetes and avascular necrosis for 1 year I am taking rosutor A 10/75 cap. I am consulting you because I am worried that is this capsule contains steroid because the reason of my avn is steroid also. Thank you.

No, it consists of rosuvastatin and aspirin. No steroid.
Yes it's so.
There is no steroid in rosutor A 10/75 cap and you can take steroids if prescribed by a doctor Rosutor-A 10mg/75mg Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Rosuvastatin and Aspirin / Acetylsalicylic acid which prevent heart attack and stroke. Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication that blocks an enzyme required in the body to make cholesterol. It lowers the "bad" cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides and raises the "good" cholesterol (HDL). Aspirin / Acetylsalicylic acid is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with anti-platelet action. It prevents the platelets from sticking together and decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.