Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir/mam. Please give me a suggestion to cure pimple mark on my face as well as pimple hole & tell me some cream for help to cure pimple mark and hole.

2 Doctors Answered
ALEOVERA application.
1 person found this helpful
You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment... Till.then take Topi Berberis cream..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.