Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My kid is 4 years old his ear wax is hardened and he is having pain in ear.

1 Doctor Answered
U should bring your baby to a ENT specialist, for now give a pain killer or paracetamol.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.