Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pcod and I am now getting my periods from past one month and 15 days. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
I will recommend you to take FERTIKARE chewble tablets which is more effective in PCOD.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.