Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old. I have irregular periods. Dark spots on face because of pimples. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Get ur hormonal assay and ultrasound done. Don't scratch ur pimples. Anti inflammatory or antibiotic creams r required in some cases. Consult with more details
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.