Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 38 years female. My urine has 15-20 epithelial cells. What should I do? Should I consult a doctor.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes you should consult.. You can consult for homoeopathic treatment..
1 person found this helpful
Hello, You have a urinary tract infection and shall need a course of antibiotics for a week for treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.