I am 23 years old. I am suffering from acne from last three months. I am eating medicine as well as applying creams like demelan trunex etc. But it's not that much effective. Suggest me some good methods to remove it.

Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results in acne and pimples and gives relief in long term. Self-care steps to lessen the effects of acne: Clean your skin gently with a mild soap. Wash many times a day with plain water. Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples. Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers. Identify and avoid anything that aggravates pimples. Your triggers may include foods, lotions, or make-up. Homeopathic treatment is effective treatment. It helps to get rid of pimples, scars without side effects permanently If you have any specific question about your condition, consult for treatment. You can buy acne and pimples package offered by me which includes medicine and consultation.
Acne or pimples. Due to hormonal changes. Oily skin causes it. Common in adolescent age. May occur in adults also. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne. So, please send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.