I feel like my penis is having less sensitivity nowadays. It doesn't have that much of sensation when touched in the lower part of the penis or during masturbation where it had in the previous years. When I wore a condom, my erection will becoming weak. Please suggest me how to have the sensation back in the penis and for having a healthy penis. Thanks in advance.

vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day shee gopal lep
Hello- Masturbation and irritation seem like an odd pairing. Masturbation is fun, relaxing, exciting and benefiting to men and women. But in some extreme cases, masturbation can cause irritation and insensitivity issues. Yes, the activity meant to provide pleasure and relaxation can produce insidious outcomes for frequent practitioners. Rough strokes can dry the skin and increase the likelihood of infection, while constant masturbation can damage the nerve endings that help with sensitivity. And for uncircumcised men, especially, sensitivity issues can run rampant. Some men will too avoid masturbating to improve their sensitivity. Males who abstain from intercourse or masturbation notice a profound orgasm that’s because prolonging an ejaculation increases your stimulation threshold. Abstaining from the activity will too help your body heal from any injury experienced from frequent masturbation. Many Ayurvedic herbs have known to provide the necessary nutrients for penis nerve rejuvenation and recovery.