Im on amaryl m1 my fasting 120-130 and pp 180-200 please advice me im suffering from stomach pain my doctor stopped metmrphin and put me on plain gilimipride 1 mg my level increased to fasting 140 and pp 220 what to do.

Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please discuss with your treating Doctor to increase the dose and as you are taking single medication so maintain it at 4mg per day and follow lifestyle modifications like this 1)Eat healthy foods. Choose foods lower in fat and calories and higher in fiber. Focus on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Consult with a dietician to make a chart. 2)Get more physical activity. Aim for 30 minutes of moderate physical activity a day.If you can't fit in a long workout, break it up into smaller sessions spread throughout the day. 3)Lose excess weights. If you're overweight, losing even 7 percent of your body weight can reduce the risk of Diabetes complications. To keep your weight in a healthy range, focus on permanent changes to your eating and exercise habits. Hope that helps