Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Pus between teeth and gum even its paining a lot .my cheek is swollen.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi. It seems as if you are having a problem with your gums. Visit a dentist for a Clinical examination. A Clinical examination would make it clear that whether you are having problem with the gums or hard part of the tooth. Acavity could also be the cause of pain. First visit a dentist and get it checked. If possible get an X-ray of the tooth. For instant temporary relief take Tab. Ketorol Dt- 2 tablets dissolved in a cup of water.
1 person found this helpful
Consult a periodontist if gum infection u may require gum surgery or curettage
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.