Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years at a university and I have been experiencing a vaginal discharge with a bad smell which occurs like one every month accompanied with itching in my private parts.

1 Doctor Answered
Take sepia 30. It is better to take proper treatment under physician's assistant. You can consult me through lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment and further guidance
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.