I have slightly elevated front teeth (entire set is outwardish) I want to push them back if possible, without going for any invasive procedures. Are braces a good option? Also, considering my age (30), what should I do about it? Would want to go with the least awkward looking and value for money option. Many thanks.

No problem as far as ur age is concerned u may have to loose some teeth to generate space go ahead with braces it's tried n tested
Braces are the option.
You need orthodontic treatment, consult with a dental surgeon.
There r many options like invasline transparent braces.
Braces are best option.
You can go for braces but it will take time around 1 year. U can opt for smile designing procedures if you want to get it corrected in 1 wk. Only these 2 are non invasive procedures Hope you get your answer.
Orthodontic treatment i.e. Braces is the one option with treatment duration of 2-3 yrs. Else you can go for smile designing for minor correction.
Smile designing is another option, see an experienced dentist in person.