Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have slightly elevated front teeth (entire set is outwardish) I want to push them back if possible, without going for any invasive procedures. Are braces a good option? Also, considering my age (30), what should I do about it? Would want to go with the least awkward looking and value for money option. Many thanks.

8 Doctors Answered
No problem as far as ur age is concerned u may have to loose some teeth to generate space go ahead with braces it's tried n tested
Braces are the option.
You need orthodontic treatment, consult with a dental surgeon.
There r many options like invasline transparent braces.
Braces are best option.
You can go for braces but it will take time around 1 year. U can opt for smile designing procedures if you want to get it corrected in 1 wk. Only these 2 are non invasive procedures Hope you get your answer.
Orthodontic treatment i.e. Braces is the one option with treatment duration of 2-3 yrs. Else you can go for smile designing for minor correction.
Smile designing is another option, see an experienced dentist in person.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.