My aunt suffering from teeth pain. Doctor checked and suggest to do RCT. Problem is in Both upper side (Last) molar teeth. There are two options, 1 is to remove both teeth and 2nd one is RCT please suggest me.

My aunt suffering from teeth pain.
Doctor checked and sug...
If the Doctor Specifically Told Its A Wisdom Tooth Then the better option is to remove it Its Its Any other tooth then its better to save that tooth because that tooth will help her too chew food.
My aunt suffering from teeth pain.
Doctor checked and sug...
If its the third molar (also referred to as wisdom tooth) I suggest you go for extraction, because many times due to its abnormal morphology, its complicated to do the rct. Even if RCT treated sometimes the pain does not subside and you have to eventually extract the tooth inspite of the treatment.
My aunt suffering from teeth pain.
Doctor checked and sug...
Rct is the batter option if tooth is not badly decayed. Get it done with crowns at some gud place.
My aunt suffering from teeth pain.
Doctor checked and sug...
Rct n cap is a better choice.