Please help me. I am dying from inside every time, everyday,daily. I don't want to live this life. I hate my life. I am not able to share my feelings to anyone even my mother like teacher. I want to share but I not able to tell her. Daily I am hurting myself, crying and lasted. Its too difficult to me to live this life. I am fed up of everything and everyone even my friends. Family blame me for the bad happening things. I am fed up with myself, my teacher helps me but I failed and I am not able to come from these bad feelings. I don't want to feel these feelings. I am fed up. I want to do suicide. Nothing can cure me. I take some medicines also of depression but medicines are not able to cure me. I am always become sad without any reason. I am feeling so lonely, sad and alone. Everything is feeling burden in my heart and in me. I can't handle this burden anymore. I can't face. Please help I want to do suicide.

This is a temporary phase in your life. I am sure this phase will be over. Have patience, engage with your treating psychiatrist, express your feeling, you need to talk at frequent interval along with the medication. Every problem has a solution. We have to wait for that time to come and should not hesitate to take help from our near and dear one. Apart from this you should work on the spiritual aspect of your personality to make your life more meaningful. Life is really precious. Don't act on this temporary feelings.