I am 22 year old male. My hair has started falling in a regular basis from past 3 months whenever I oil my scalp and while taking bath. Before that there were no issues. I even oil my scalp 3-4 days once and use mild ayurvedic shampoo and conditioners. But I don't know what's the reason and remedies. So please help me.

I am 22 year old male. My hair has started falling in a r...
Reasons may be ,pollution,stress,anxiety,any underlying health issue..dry scalp,humid weather,vitamin deficiency..smoking,excessive caeffine intake,too much junk foods,chamging shampoo and oil often,using hair treatments like drying,dying too often,due to some medicines ,dAndruff or many more.. proper cause is necessart to know in order to prescribe you a medication here ..go for a homeopathic treatment ..
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.