Right now I’ve done filling in my left upper 2nd & 3rd last teeth and doctor said to me it’s needed to do ‘root canal’ so, my question is how many days/months we can hold and after do it this treatment? Because doctor said to me it’s really needed.

Right now I’ve done filling in my left upper 2nd & 3rd la...
Once your dentist has advised you RCT in your teeth after going through proper examination it is recommended to get the treatment done as soon as possible. The chances of saving the teeth increases when treatment is done in time .so if it's possible for you to get the treatment done you should go for the root canal treatment without any waiting.
Earliest the better it worsens by the day.
Do it immediately bcoz pain can start any tym.
There is no such thing called waiting period for root canal. If pain is not der you may delay dat but as soon as pain starts better to go for root canal.
Thanks for the query As you mentioned you got fillings done recently and if you are comfortable and fine and don't have any painkiller than no need for RCT. But if you still have pain or discomfort than better go for RCT. Sometime after filling teeth might not trouble for longer period. So my advice to you is if it pains than go for RCT.
The longer you wait the more caries will spread.
You should do it immediately.
It depends on how you maintain the tooth.