Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diagnosed with side verecole and my FSH (Follicle Stimulating hormone) 0.80 mlU/ml S.TESTOSTERONE 4.36 ng/ml. Can you please let me know what to do next? And why do I have low FSH level?

2 Doctors Answered
To clear your doubts get an MRI brain done to rule out any pathology of pituitary gland and follow up with reports and tips- wear a langot for now.
1 person found this helpful
Varicocele can lead to low testosterone. Go for a Doppler Ultrasound scrotum for varicocele grading. You can choose for treatment accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.