My question is I am suffering from dark lips. I have tried all the possible way like home remedy but didn't work. I wanna ask you is it minor problem or I am suffering from any kind of infection. Actually my lower lip both edges are dark .doesn't matter what I apply, after few hour its feel like dry and tight. Suggest me some ointment and cream.

My question is I am suffering from dark lips. I have trie...
Lip balm application.
It's normal for you, don't worry, apply honey over there.
Use rose water and honey to apply.
Hello. The black patches or blotching what we call over the mouth occurs due to various reasons, most of them which will be your regular habits. If you avoid those habits and give a proper treatment with skin lightening agent and sun protection, definitely you can have better lips within the time you mentioned. You can text me directly so that we can know more about the reason for such occurence and treat accordingly.