I brush my teeth twice and clean my mouth properly every. But over the past few years the color of my teeth has turned yellowish. I have tried almost every possible way but just can't get rid of this yellow color. I don't even have any cavity. Please suggest me a way to fight this situation. I use colgate tooth paste and oral b toothbrush.

I brush my teeth twice and clean my mouth properly every....
Did you check the fluoride content of the area. Sometimes if the fluoride level in water is more in that particular area. Then also the possibility of teeth turning yellow is more. Secondly if you wish to change the shade of your teeth then. You can go for bleaching.
Hi do you have a habit of drinking tea of coffee? or do you suffer from some medical problem such as hypothyroidism? or does any one in your family has this problem. This questions are relevant because it has been observed that even after proper brushing if a person suffers from some medical problem or if the intake of tea or coffee is high then also the teeth with due course of time turn yellow. Tea or coffee contain caffeine which results in yellowish teeth, also termed as intrinsic stains in dental terms. Similarly, heredity can also be one of the reason. You can visit a dentist and go for bleaching of the tooth or veenering of the tooth.
Hi, paste and th brush you are using is correct but you need to get cleaning done by a dentist first and than continue th same paste.
U may use snowdent.