Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son is 7 years old .his one teeth is broken but still teeth is attach with gums. When he chew food bleeding come out. So how can I stop the bleeding.

4 Doctors Answered
That Tooth which is hanging from the gum of the child is a milk tooth whose time has come to be exfoliated or in simple terms it should have had shed at age of 6 years or 6. 5 yrs. All you need to do is visit a dentist ,so the dentist can take out this over retained tooth. There is nothing to worry as it is completely painless procedure and a new permanent tooth will erupt in a short time after this tooth is taken out.
1 person found this helpful
Get the tooth extracted.
Remove the Teeth completely.
You should take him to a dentist as it needs to extract,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.