I had sex on 26th june, on the fifth day of my period. Later on, on this month, I didn't get my periods. It been 8 days late. I ate around 1/4 kg of green papaya too. I still didn't get my periods. So, I did a pregnancy test. It shows negative but I am afraid that it is showing negative because I ate green papaya just 2 days before testing. I work in night shift. Please, help.

I had sex on 26th june, on the fifth day of my period. La...
As per the information provided you are not pregnant.
Dear user. FERTILE PHASE is the phase of a female's menstrual cycle when an egg (ovule) is released from the ovaries. In humans, ovulation occurs about midway through the menstrual cycle, after the follicular phase. The few days surrounding ovulation (from approximately days 10 to 18 of a 28 day cycle), constitute the most fertile phase. So if you have ejaculatory sexual inter course from day 10 from the first day of period and to day 20, the chances of pregnancy are much more. There are many determinants of pregnancy. You should be sexually matured. Your partner should be sexually matured. The period of your partner should be in the fertile stage. Female egg and male sperm cells should be healthy enough. Then female uterus should be capable to get conceived. If all these are satisfied, the pregnancy could be a result. Talk to a gynecologist for advice. Take care.
Hello, You had sex in your safe days so chances of pregnancy are anyways low. A negative test indicates, no pregnancy state. The delay is likely to be stress induced. Just wait and watch for menses to arrive naturally.