Sir, I am suffering from the pain of my teeth since last one week. Many type of medicine I have already used but I have no relief from the pain please give good advise.

Sir, I am suffering from the pain of my teeth since last ...
Sometimes even painkillers cannot relieve the pain, in these cases, extraction of the tooth maybe necessary.
Don't take self medicine. First go to the dentist. Be sure if you r a diabetic or known heart problem or high bp please do tell him. Take an opg after the dentist advice for it.
Dear Don not self medicate. Its very harmful. You never know why you have pain. Visit your dentist and see why you have pain. Medication will only help you avoid pain but not the cause of your pain.
If cavity get it filled.
Get the root canal treatment done by an endodontist.