Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My 12 years old son is ADHD. How can I channelize his energy? Will he improve with age?

1 Doctor Answered
You have to divert his attention to useful things and keep trying without nagging him and should give him a good gesture or complement for each action done correctly
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.