28 years experience
Ask Free Question
- To cure allergy you have to prevent exposure to the trigger factor
- avoid cold fluids & foods, have more ofwarm water, tea, coffee, milk, soup
- during change of weather avoid exposure to pollution & other allergens, wear a face mask to cover nose & mouth when moving out of house, also avoid exposure to dust & smoke inside house, avoid an air conditioned room as sometimes it aggravates the problem
- keep well hydrated by having sufficient fluids including 7-8 glasses of water or more as per your activity level & environmental temperature
- boost your immunity by having a well balanced diet including more of fruits( mainly citrus fruits), green leafy & seasonal vegetables, whole grains instead of refined ones, protein rich foods such as milk & milk products, eggs, tofu, soya products, legumes,pulses, sprouts, seeds such as flax, chia & sesame, do regular exercise like walking, swimming, moderate weight lifting twice a week, sleep well for at least 6-7 hrs at night, destress by doing yoga, meditation & deep breathing
- if the problem is more then anti allergic drugs have to be taken.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Shortness of Breath treatment