Hi ,I am dealing with skin pigmentation. I am 46 years and a working women. Kindly suggest how can I deal with the issue as I have started feeling very depressed.

Hi ,I am dealing with skin pigmentation. I am 46 years an...
Hi. First of all we need to check the kind of pigmentation. There are many causes of pigmentation and most of them are treatable. Can you post your pics on personal chat so that I can advise you treatment accordingly. Don't worry. I will let you know what needs to be done.
Hello. The sun tan is a common factor along with many others which cause such kind of skin darkening. Nowadays you get many creams, gels, tablets which claim for clear and glowing skin. However a detailed history and a proper examination by a skin specialist will guide you through the exact methods to get your skin rejuvenated. These can be the simple precautions which you can carry out, the creams or gels or the procedures which can give you the clear and lite skin. My advice to you would be the same, to get yourself examined. There is no single cream which can suffice all the varieties of skin needs. U can consult me or text online as well.