Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother have blemish skin. Below her eyes she has blemishes over both her cheeks. Please tell me some remedy. Kindly suggest some medicine and cream to get rid of that.

1 Doctor Answered
She is suffering from melasma. Melasma responds best to peels. Apart from that she needs to be put on other creams and suitable sunscreen. Consult a dermatologist nearby.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.