Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering due to ear. I have feelings like someone walk or movement inside ear. And other no anything pain. Please suggest what can I do at home. Can I use hydrogen peroxide for that?

2 Doctors Answered
Yes sure you can use.
1 person found this helpful
It could be due to infection/pus/ insect in ear/wax deposits /fungal infections. Treatment depends on the cause
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.