Hi Sir, I visited a experienced doctor for braces. He told I need 4 tooth reactions. Is not good for long time if I have my tooth removed.

To generate space some teeth have to b sacrificed it doesn't have any harmful effect
Visit an orthodontist nearby for a complete check up. And extractions might be required for gaining a complete balanced aesthetic occlusion. That would not have any long term bad effect.
Sometimes there is no space in the jaw to move the teeth backwards and arrange them in a proper shape. So we have to extract some teeth to get that space. How many extraction to be done is best judged by your dentist.
During braces treatment extraction of teeth is one of the most common procedure inorder to create space for the alignment of teeth There will not be a longterm problem due to extraction of teeth for braces treatment unless the treatment is left midway.
Yes it is mandatory to get the 4 teeth extracted.
No problem actualy it is necessary for correction of irregular tooth.
Teeth are removed in order to make space so that the correction can be done utilizing that space At the end of the treatment that space will be occupied by the teeth which will be pushed into that space also those teeth have not such imp role in biting, chewing or tearing or in looks. So you can go for their extraction without any hesitation good luck.
Sometimes you might need extractions of your premolars, in order to create space for the movement of your teeth. There is no harm in doing it.
It really depends upon spacing inside .your jaw .if there is lot of crowding dentist usually advise extraction as space management is not there.