I am suffering from tooth ache since last two days ,it is in my left side mouth the wisdom teeth the last one tooth which is new growth. The pain is getting worst.

I am suffering from tooth ache since last two days ,it is...
Do not self medicate, go and see a dental doctor as soon as possible so that the exact cause of your problem can be found out and accordingly treatment can be done. Delaying a visit to a dentist is only going to complicate the treatment.
Hello. U need antibiotics and painkiller. Consult a dentist soon. Meanwhile do warm salt water gargling.
Take painkillers and antibiotics from local pharmacy, do warm saline rinses 5-6 times daily and see dentist for removal of the wisdom tooth.
Go for extraction of wisdom teeth.