Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 16 years old. I have 4 front big teeth. People tease me. Please give your suggestion.

4 Doctors Answered
Front tooth can be changed into smaller since your feeling its too big by doing smile designing procedure.
See an experienced orthodontist and go for clipping i.e braces.
Consult a orthodontist you may require braces.
Good morning Dear As per your query you are concerned with your anterior teeth. Sometime anterior teeth are little maligned and they looks pretty big. My advice is you should visit your dentist and if your teeth are not aligned or outside than you can go with braces. Other Option is you can go with Crowns.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.