Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Sir I am 26 years old. I have some skin problem inside the mouth like a sore. This is senseless and sometimes this is in an active mode like itching or pain. This problem is last 2 or 3 months. Effective area is about 1 inch in length and 1/4 inch in width. What is this? Please suggest the best treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate user in your mouth apthae means painful blister which tends to ulcer, you must maintain oral hygiene. Use fore ever Tooth gel. Along with homopathic medicine, if you want you can consult with me privately. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.