My daughter is near 4 years in next 30 days and has been diagnosed for autism for past 1 year. She has been doing really well in part of name calling to certain extent but still occupational therapy. Speech Therapy. Oral Therapy. Regular massage therapy .Is this too much for her at this age. Any new techniques .I would like to do anything for her. I admit I am one of the reason for this. But I want her back in society to lead a normal life. Your suggestions are godly to me. Please assist.

The therapies you are taking are apt for her. However now she is getting into studies so special education should also start for herso that she doesn't have difficultly in the longer run.
If you see an improvement in your daughter's condition, then what you are doing is not too much for her. By oral therapy, I presume you mean medication. Medication needs to be adjusted carefully by your Doctor depending on the child's response and improvement.
Continue with these therapies & spend time with your child as much as u can. Do send her to normal school only because child will learn normal behaviors by being in between other kids, please do not let her into the special school
The number of therapies you mentioned are apt for her, however try to incorporate activities like going to the park, playing with kids (she may not be intrested at first) just to exhibit some normalcy, involve her in home routine activities. Most parents feel that so many therapies eat up all the time they have in a day. Yes it is true but they are useful. What can be done to improve this. Form a schedule, design a day with a balance of activities therapy school and all. Not all therapies need to be done everyday. Also a centre where it has all under one roof could help you. See what is best for your child. Each child with autism is different and each child needs different thing. Try to think of you're child's needs and form a plan, consult your therapists they might have ideas. Or if you need a specific plan then we need to discuss in detail.