Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

If I find some symptoms of oral or throat cancer and I am not sure it is cancer or not who should I need to consult an ENT doctor or an dentist.

3 Doctors Answered
ENT specialist.
Heloo lybrate-user. Kindly visit your Dentist for oral symptoms for proper diagnosis at early best possible stage.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.