I have keloid on my shoulder. Tell me how to cure it?Is apple cider vinegar is really works for keloid scar to cure properly?

Hello, Keloid treatments include injecting certain medicines into the keloid which make it softer, laser treatments to improve the texture, and if possible plastic surgery. The mode of treatment would depend on the type and site of keloid. It is advisable not to try home remedies as it may lead to aggravation. Kindly consult a dermatologist and take advice.
Hello. Definitely it can be treated. Keloids have variety of treatment nowadays depending upon its size, position and response. There are procedures like compression bandages, silicon gel or sheet treatment, intralesional steroids, excision etc. But none can be suggested without examination in proper. U can definitely get rid of it, or at least decrease it in size, and prevent its recurrence. For deciding which treatment will suit you and where it can be done, you can consult or text me online with details and pictures of the lesion.