Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from cavity for a long time I don't know why is it? Mere teeth main keeda lga hua h jisse wjh se pain Bhut hai Please give me medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg eight hourly and get your teeth cleaned through a dentist for now.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.