I have pain in teeth. The teeth with is broken on top. What is the remedy for the tooth pain.

I have pain in teeth. The teeth with is broken on top. Wh...
You need to go for rct and capping of the fractured tooth. For temporary relief from pain you can take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water. Or ibuprofen after meal. Get it done immediate ly. Because in future there may be chance of dental abcess ; infetion and pain. Brush regularly two times daily. Rinse your mouth after eating anything.
U have to go for dental check up. Treatment depends upon how deep the cavity is. How much broken is your tooth. And is there any infection. You can go for rct and crown over that tooth.
Do you have any sweet and cold sensitivity in that tooth. I advice to get the x-ray done of that tooth and send me the x-ray picture for further diagnosis.
Tell me the history like how its broken like accient or anything else. You have a continuous pain or pain is relifed by taking medicine or subside bu own. Any discoluration is there. Xray is advisable for u.