Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, This question is for a gynaecologist. I need to know whether there is any treatment available for blocked fallopian tubes.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes there is two way surgery another is medicine by proper homoeopathic treatment,, depending on the grade of block it can be cured otherwise surgery
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.