Hi, My father is dementia patient and suffering from this disease last 3 years. Always facing issue with sleep and restless the complete night. Right now his doctor prescribed for Phenergan 10 mg, Ativan 2 Mg, sizodon 0.5 mg, Admenta 10 mg, qutipin 100 mg, Aricep SR 23 mg, Rivamer 3 mg & Divaa OD 250 mg in night however there is no improvement in sleep. Now again today doctor advised to add Zolfresh 5 mg. Can you please help with medicine which can help my father to fall asleep and reduce restless issue too.

I feel the jugglery of medicine is enough you need to address the cause if you really want to do justice.
Dear Manjeet, It is really pathetic to see your father suffering like this. However your doctor seems to be trying few medicines to make him peaceful and sleep better. Be patient and wait for the drugs to work. Since he is already dementing, he does not need much sleep. As age advances, one needs less time for sleep. A bright light like day time and warmth will help sometimes - worth trying.