Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor. My prob is with my hubby. Its been 5 years since v got married. Till 4 years v were happy. BuT from last years suffering more discomfort zone BTW each. My feelings towards him got down. Full of hurt. He doesn't listen to me. What ever I say any suggestion of investing or baby injection or I don't ve proper dress he never listen to tat. He keep on saying no money. But he ll swipe credit card for his enjoyment for his need. At this point of time I don't really wish to b wit him. Everyday I got so much hurt t only solution is my baby. I don't really wish to spend my life. Really I'm scared off. He always give up me in front of his parents friends. He never gives respect to wife. He became so selfish. Even I asked him earlier v shall consult a physiatrist but he never listens. I'm really fed up off by begging him for each and everything.

2 Doctors Answered
Listening to your ordeal it appears that you are feeling sad in your marriage and relationship is at crossroads. I feel first of all you need to have an open clearcut self talk with yourself and think what you can do about it. First option is to talk to your husband and if he is not listening in anyway then you need to meet an Marriage Relationship expert in person to have an open interaction with him. If you want to connect me then also you can do it either in person or audio/Video online contact. After this you can take a call on your relationship and its future. Be calm and trust your inner voice. Contact by private question via Lybrate.
4 people found this helpful
Got the point you are trying to emphasise. You both attend marraige counselling, if he refuses at least you seek counselling, life will not be same always, it keeps changing and we need to change also accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.