Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor I am suffering with spherical +0.50 and Cylindrical power +3.00 in both eyes. How I can improve my eye sight. I have also problem in seeing small letters also.

1 Doctor Answered
You have t use glasses or contact lens. You can slo try if Lasik surgery is feasible in your case.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.