Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dental problem in 45 no. Tooth .I have pain with cold and warm food .even with water also.

6 Doctors Answered
Consult a dentist you may require rct n cap.
These are symptoms of pulp involvement. RCT would help you to get rid of the pain.
Get an X-ray done and see a dentist asap, the tooth may be deeply carious involving the pulp chamber that may need a root canal treatment.
Seems to be irreversible pulpits get it clinically checked from some dentist seems to require RCT.
I think you need rct.
Kindly consult a dentist and undergo root canal treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.