Dear mam,  I am actually suffering from deep sadness since I see all men and women enjoying together but I unable to collect that happiness from this world. The good thing is that I know what an orgasm feels like but the problem is - I can only feel it in one position of masturbations. I could never feel orgasm on stimulation of my lover, no matter how long he does, I just never get it. And the way I masturbate is really weird so I cannot tell him to stimulate me in the same manner. I need to learn the normal ways of masturbation followed by orgasms. I need counseling and also medical help from you whichever is required. Please help. Regards,

Every person is different from other in terms of physical appearance, physical needs and satisfaction. Happiness and Orgasms are feeling i.e same level will be perceived as overwhelming by one, satisfactory or low by other. So don't bind your feelings to comparision with others. Talk to your partner regarding what you want bcoz you never know this may be in his mind also. Take out every pre notions from your mind and go with the flow you will defintly enjoy.