Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 year old male. I have done root canal treatment. Dr. suggest to take medicine T lac, ampoxlin cv 650. I taken this medicine regularly. Now I have pain in my tooth, gum swelling please advice me.

3 Doctors Answered
Pain will subside by next sitting.
1 person found this helpful
I think the rct is to b reopened if sealed.
Hello Ganesh.. you can consult me through lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.. Till then take Plantago 6C tds.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.